July 24, 2012
the first post
I suppose a proper introduction is in order: my name is Dana Dubiny Dore and I live in a little house with my husband in a small town in New Jersey, not too far from the beach. I am an artist and handy-lady, he is a chef and gardener, and together we create a pretty wonderful place to live. We go to a lot of different places and do a lot of things, but we are best at enjoying our simple surroundings.
I have been thinking about it for a few years, but my friends have finally convinced me that my life may be interesting enough to start my very own blog! I am a newly-wed doing newly-wed things, I am a homeowner with a house full of projects, and I use my creativity everyday. I have a lot to share, and I hope that you will continue to read along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I know this is going to be packed full of a"Dore"able things and ideas! Adding to my favs ;). Lala
ReplyDeleteLove it Roomie!!!! I will be following because soon enough I will have a house all by myself..!!!! Can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hooked! Congrats Dana! It looks great! I'm excited to keep up with your adventures and projects. Let the inspiration begin! :)
ReplyDeleteDana - love the blog so far. Very cute. As a recent (within the last year) homeowner myself and someone in the home improvement industry I love seeing what others are doing. :)
ReplyDelete