However, the end is near for that monstrosity! Two weekends ago we had a yard sale, and we both agreed that all of our earnings would go straight to a new mailbox. This weekend it's time to improve our curb appeal and install a mailbox that is as attractive as the rest of our home! I am so excited! Pictures to follow...
August 1, 2012
first impressions
A little over three and a half years ago, and about a month into our relationship, Bob had me over for dinner for the first time. As shallow as it sounds, the very first thing I noticed about his house was the hideous mailbox. Fast forward to today, and that beast is still living an the end of our driveway! As much as I dislike it, other projects and expenses have taken precedence over the box that collects our mail 6 days a week. It's especially difficult to convince a practical man like my husband that we need a new mailbox when the current one "does it's job just fine."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment